The Cochrane Collaboration is a network of people producing systematic reviews. Their mission is to promote evidence-informed health decision-making by producing high-quality, relevant, accessible systematic reviews and other synthesized research evidence. They have a library of systematic reviews and they hold an annual conference. This year the conference is in...
G-I-N (Guidelines International Network) is a network of people producing clinical practice guidelines. Their mission is to is to lead, strengthen and support collaboration in guideline development, adaptation and implementation. They have a library of published guidelines and they hold an annual conference. This year the conference is in...
- Using GRADE to assess the quality of preclinical research 29. March 2019
- Missing data in diagnostic accuracy studies – what to do? 29. March 2019
- Pulje til udvikling af Nationale Kliniske Retningslinjer (NKR) (danish only) 18. March 2019
- Something new for your toolbox – Cochrane Risk of Bias 2.0 19. January 2019
- The Evidence Ecosystem – reducing waste of evidence 6. December 2018
Do you want to post an interesting topic on this site or simply have comments you want to share?
Write to us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment