The Cochrane Collaboration is a network of people producing systematic reviews. Their mission is to promote evidence-informed health decision-making by producing high-quality, relevant, accessible systematic reviews and other synthesized research evidence. They have a library of systematic reviews and they hold an annual conference. This year the conference is in...
G-I-N (Guidelines International Network) is a network of people producing clinical practice guidelines. Their mission is to is to lead, strengthen and support collaboration in guideline development, adaptation and implementation. They have a library of published guidelines and they hold an annual conference. This year the conference is in...
- Something new for your toolbox – Cochrane Risk of Bias 2.0 19. January 2019
- The Evidence Ecosystem – reducing waste of evidence 6. December 2018
- Rapid recommendations 2. December 2018
- Is your guideline getting into the clinic? 28. October 2018
- What is the impact of research? – a podcast 1. October 2018
Do you want to post an interesting topic on this site or simply have comments you want to share?
Write to us directly on email@example.com or leave a comment