The Cochrane Collaboration is a network of people producing systematic reviews. Their mission is to promote evidence-informed health decision-making by producing high-quality, relevant, accessible systematic reviews and other synthesized research evidence. They have a library of systematic reviews and they hold an annual conference. This year the conference is in...
Are you looking for method help?
If you are working on a clinical guideline or a systematic review and need help with the methodological aspect of the work, then we will be able to help you.
- Evidence-synthesis: Yes, it is important 18. January 2020
- Using GRADE to assess the quality of preclinical research 29. March 2019
- Missing data in diagnostic accuracy studies – what to do? 29. March 2019
- Pulje til udvikling af Nationale Kliniske Retningslinjer (NKR) (danish only) 18. March 2019
- Something new for your toolbox – Cochrane Risk of Bias 2.0 19. January 2019