If you are a method person yourself, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will include you on the list.
Are you looking for method help?
If you are working on a clinical guideline or a systematic review and need help with the methodological aspect of the work, then we will be able to help you.
- Evidence-synthesis: Yes, it is important 18. January 2020
- Using GRADE to assess the quality of preclinical research 29. March 2019
- Missing data in diagnostic accuracy studies – what to do? 29. March 2019
- Pulje til udvikling af Nationale Kliniske Retningslinjer (NKR) (danish only) 18. March 2019
- Something new for your toolbox – Cochrane Risk of Bias 2.0 19. January 2019